PRIVACY TERMS AND DATA PROTECTION
Privacy and data protection are a high priority concern for Rustitur, Lda. - company that owns the RTin Group brand and because it is better known later on we will call it RTin Group.
The use of the RTin Group websites, such as this one, is possible without any indication of personal data, however, if a data subject wishes to come to use the services of the RTin Group, the processing of personal data (only name and / or function and professional email) may be required.
The processing of personal data - such as the name, professional email address, or professional telephone number - of a data subject must always comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and in accordance with regulations country-specific data protection measures applicable to RTin Group. Through this data protection statement, we would like to inform the general public about the nature, scope and purpose of the personal data that we collect, use and process. In addition, data subjects are informed, through this data protection declaration, of the rights that assist them.
1. Name and Address of the Controller
The controller, for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions related to data protection, is:
Rustitur, Lda / RTin Group
Rua João José Perdigão, nº 51 (Rustitur Building) 7005-119 Azaruja
Phone (351) 266 978 043
3. Collection of data and general information
The RTin Group websites do not collect data or general information when a data subject or automated system browses the websites.
Our records only include data, such as name or function and email and / or telephone contact used professionally, which were obtained during our contacts (eg within the scope of your consultation of our services or participant interlocutor of event that we have organized ), which is why RTin Group has always guided its performance by the respect and privacy of its customers' data, which it intends to maintain and reinforce with the application of the new Regulation.
This information is necessary to provide you with the disclosure of new actions, spaces or moments for holding events or training for your team / group such as those that motivated the initial contact.
If you are a participant in one of our outdoor events or training, we also store data (such as name and date of birth) that allows us to carry out mandatory personal accident insurance in accordance with our license, during the period in which it takes place.
4. Retention of personal data
Personal data will be processed and stored only for the period necessary to achieve the purpose of storage, or by legal imposition when applicable.
The data will be kept for the following purposes for the periods indicated
- Training Organization: 5 years of inactivity;
- Event Organization: 5 years of inactivity;
- Mandatory insurance within the scope of a permit: 10 days after the date of the event in which you participated
- Photographic / video reports contracted by the client: 10 days after sending the event's report to the client.
If the purpose of storage is not applicable, or if a storage term expires, personal data is regularly deleted or blocked in accordance with legal requirements.
5. Rights of data subjects
If the data subject wishes to exercise any of the rights that will be listed below, he may at any time contact the RTin Group using the information provided in point 1.
Right of access
The holder of personal data has the right to obtain from RTin Group the confirmation that the data concerning him are or are not subject to treatment and, if applicable, to access his personal data and access the information provided for by law.
Right to rectification
The data subject has the right to obtain from RTin Group, without undue delay, the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data about himself.
Right of erasure (Right to be forgotten)
The holder of personal data has the right to ask RTin Group to delete his data, without undue delay, and RTin Group has the obligation to delete personal data when one of the following reasons applies, namely:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose that motivated their collection or treatment;
- The holder has withdrawn his consent for the processing of data (in cases where the processing is based on consent) and there is no other basis for said processing;
- The holder is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify the treatment.
Right to limitation of treatment
The data subject has the right to obtain from RTin Group the limitation of processing, if, in particular, one of the following situations applies:
- Challenge the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows RTin Group to verify its accuracy;
- The processing of data is lawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of his personal data and requests, in return, the limitation of its use;
- RTin Group no longer needs personal data for processing purposes, but these data are required by the holder for the purpose of declaring, exercising or defending a right in a judicial process;
- If you have opposed the processing, until it is found that the legitimate motives of the controller override those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data subject has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to RTin Group, when the latter uses automatic means for processing, in a structured format, in current use and automatic reading, and the right to transmit this data to another controller.
When exercising their right to data portability, the data subject has the right to have personal data transmitted directly between the controllers, whenever technically possible.
Right of opposition
The data subject has the right to object to the processing of his / her personal data when processing is carried out within the legitimate interest of RTin Group or third parties, for the purposes of direct marketing or profiling.
RTin Group ceases to process personal data in the event of opposition, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for processing that void the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or to substantiate the exercise or defense of legal claims.
Right not to make automated individual decisions, including profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the definition of profiles, as long as the decision is not necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and the person responsible data processing, unless you have given your consent.
Right to withdraw consent
If consent is legally necessary for the processing of personal data, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, although this right does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent or the further processing thereof. data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or legal obligation to which RTin Group is subject.
6. Data protection provisions on the application and use of Google Analytics
The Google Analytics component has been integrated into the RTin Group websites. Google Analytics is an internet analytical service that consists of the collection, compilation and analysis of data on the behavior of visitors on websites. An analytical internet service collects, among other things, data about the website from which a person was directed, which subpages were visited, or how often and for what duration a subpage was viewed. Internet analytics are mainly used to optimize a website and to perform a cost-benefit analysis of Internet advertising.
The purpose of the Google Analytics component is to analyze the traffic on our website. Google uses the data and information collected, among others, to evaluate the use of our website and to provide online reports that show only the activities on our website.
7. Legal basis for treatment
The processing of personal data must be supported by a legal basis for that purpose, which will be framed in one of the following situations:
- The data subject has given his consent for the processing of his personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or for pre-contractual steps at the request of the data subject;
- Processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary to defend the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person;
- Processing is necessary for the exercise of functions of public interest or for the exercise of public authority that the controller is vested with;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by third parties, unless the holder's fundamental interests or rights and freedoms that require the protection of personal data prevail, especially if the holder is a child (not applies to the processing of data by public authorities in the pursuit of their tasks electronically).
8. Provision of personal data as a legal or contractual requirement
The provision of personal data in certain situations is required by law (for example, mandatory insurance or tax regulations) or may also result from contractual provisions (for example, information about the contractual partner). It may be necessary to conclude a contract in which the data subject provides personal data, which must be further processed in that context. The data subject is, for example, required to provide personal data when RTin Group signs a contract with him.
Whenever there are changes in the treatment of your personal data, RTin Group will inform you through the website or through the other communication channels normally used.